Your role as Expat Mechanic at EMW:
In the role of Expat Mechanic you are responsible to perform maintenance and repair activities on a fleet of heavy earth moving equipment and auxiliary units present on international project sites.
On the project you will have access to a fully equipment workshop, containing spare parts and tools and you will often have to supervise a team of mechanics and other workshop employees.
What are we looking for at EMW:
- High knowledge of best heavy equipment mechanical, hydraulics and electrical practices.
- Ability to provide professional advice in a broad range of areas to other mechanics and applicable project personnel
- The ability to work independently and commitment to take ownership of all the responsibilities that come with the position
- Good communication skills (English), both verbal and written
- People that show pride in their work and achievements
At Earth Moving Worldwide you will work in a highly diversified company with operations in many different sectors ranging from Civil and Marine Projects, Mining Projects to international rental works. EMW is currently active in 15+ different countries and is always looking to expand and broaden its horizons. You will work on 6 weeks on 6 weeks off rotation with a competitive compensation package.