A coastal area of 12km² is to be filled with dredged material for the expansion of an existing refinery in Ruwais (Western Region of Abu Dhabi).
Scope of work
- Compaction of land by pre-loading the sand being sprayed onto the area, as well as compacting the existing surface.
- Fine levelling of the top layer using machinery controlled by GPS/lasers.
- Supplying equipment to work on the filled area.
- Topographical monitoring of the progress of the dock.
- Creating and maintaining the dockyard roads on the dock.
EMW’s scope of Works:
- Excavation works
- Hauling of materials